Note : Host bullet.gif image

Thursday 27 September 2012

Award: I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug!

Firstly i just wanted to say thankyou to Abbie for nominating me for this award! Please go check out her blog, it's really good :)
The Rules

1. If you are given the Blog Bug award, you must answer the questions that follow and the title of the post should be "I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug".
2. You must give the link of where you originally got this award and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog.

Questions:

1. When and why did you start blogging?
I only started blogging a few months ago back in June, i decided to start my own blog because i was really inspired by a lot of other blogs i had seen and i decided i wanted to share my own opinions on fashion/makeup etc. I also thought it may help me improve with my writing skills for English.

2. What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
I love to blog about makeup especially, i think its fun to share thoughts on products and to hear other people's thoughts too! I really love the interaction side to it as well like getting comments and feedback from other bloggers! :) 

3. How did you get your blog name?
I have to say it took me quite some time to come up with a blog name that i was happy with and i did change it a few times! I basically got the inspiration for the name from the musical Grease. Excuse the cheese. aha!

4. What do you think is your best post yet?
I'm not sure about best post, but i can definitely tell you the longest to write was My TOP Bath and Body Products!. There is a wee story to this post as well because i had accidentally deleted it and was mortified there was no way to recover it! Luckily i found the editing floating around in my history and i managed to recover it.

5. What is your inspiration for blogging at present?
I guess my inspiration is again from other bloggers posts like tag's and also people leaving comments and getting new followers etc!

5. Message to your readers?
Thankyou to everyone who reads and follows my blog! I really appreciate it :) I can't believe i have 99 followers soon to be 100! Once i reach the 100 follower mark i am going to be doing a little giveaway for you guys so look out for that soon! :)

I award:

Thankyou for reading!
xxx





4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love your blog name :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you in the liebster blog award!
    http://rainbowdropsx1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html
    Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! check out my blog if you have the time:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Love your blog, I've just followed :)

    Check out my new blog if you like maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk
    Have a nice day, Maddie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...