Note : Host bullet.gif image

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Lush "Tea Tree Water" - A Review



More of a positive review on Lush Cosmetics this time. I absolutely love this natural tea tree toner spray! It does exactly what it says on the bottle and i will definitely be re-purchasing this product again soon.
I have found that my skin has improved greatly after using this every night after removing my makeup. It smells great, feels light on the skin, helps to remove any excess makeup, tones the skin and helps fight and reduce the number of blemishes with it's antibacterial goodness!

x

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! Must try this out

    Stop by and check out my giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i'm a total lush addict. i've tried using this, and i didn't like how it dried out my skin -- so it was a no-go for me (as much as i hate to say it :( )
    i like making my own ice cube green tea toners, though! they work really well with my skin!
    love your little blog, by the way! i'm officially subscribed, and i can't wait to hear more from you soon!!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have mentioned that i have very oily skin, so it probably doesn't work as well for those with dry/normal skin. Thank you very much for subscribing, more will be on soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...